You can talk to us 9am -5pm Monday-Friday online by clicking on this logo which is located on the City and Islington College homepage:
Please note: We can only respond to enquiries during the specified times and days mentioned above. We will respond to any queries outside of these hours within 48 hours.
The Contact Centre Team
We are a team of knowledgeable and helpful Learner Advisors who can guide you to make an informed choice for your future and to help you to maximise your potential. We provide free and impartial support through all aspects of your learning journey.
How can we help you
• We handle general queries/switchboard enquiries/ live chat queries
• Provide information and advice about the courses and training opportunities before you join the college and once you are a student with us
• Guide you through application/enrolment process and progression opportunities
• Signpost or refer you to other support services within the college/partner colleges or to external providers to suit your needs
• Once you become a student we can offer you work experience in the contact centre; a great opportunity to practice your communication skills: one of the top valued skills by employers
How can you reach us
• Telephone: 020 7700 9200 (if calling from outside of UK +44 (0) 20 7700 9200) Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality of our services
• We hold a Matrix quality mark for delivery of information, advice and guidance services
• 91% of respondents to our customer survey rate our services as excellent or good
• Learner Advisors hold an advice and guidance qualification and/or an Award in Education and Training
Child protection team
You can contact us on 020 7697 1717.
Course information enquiries
Telephone: 020 7700 9200
Telephone: 020 7704 5515
Online applications login (for courses)
Online applications (for job applications)
Please note we do not accept CVs as a form of application. Details of our current vacancies and application form/guidance can be found here: www.candi.ac.uk/jobs
For any help with your application please email email@example.com.
If you're a member of the public and would like to report something after hours, please contact 020 7700 9228 and follow the voicemail prompts.
Press, media and marketing enquiries
Press Office telephone: 020 7391 6462. For urgent press enquiries outside of office hours, please call: 07458 119 575.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing telephone: 020 7700 9389. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. For urgent marketing enquiries outside of office hours, please call: 07930 283 395.
Alternatively, you can send an email to: email@example.com
Text service for the hearing impaired
Telephone: 07797 870165
Call: +44 (0)20 7802 8350
Write to: The International Office, Room 306, Regents Park Centre, Longford Street, London, NW1 3HB, United Kingdom
Student engagement team
Working across the five City and Islington College centres, the Student engagement team work closely with departments including Careers, Student Support and Enrichment, as well as staff and tutors to encourage, promote and celebrate equality and wellbeing.
If you have an opportunity that you would like to offer to our students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre for Applied Sciences: 020 7520 0670
Centre for Business, Arts and Technology: 020 7700 8618
Centre for Health, Social and Child Care: 020 7700 9383
Centre for Lifelong Learning: 020 7704 7284
Sixth Form College: email@example.com