If you want to work with children and young adults, these study programmes develop the practical skills and knowledge you need.
Our courses include college-based lessons and carefully selected work placements at nurseries and schools, which are an integral part of our students’ assessment. In class, our students are introduced to a range of topics required to work with young children and will cover the theory they need to deal effectively with workplace situations. They also learn how to build educational elements into activities while making sure they are engaging. Our courses prepare them to progress in their chosen child care career.
Future careers can include:
- Early Years Educator and Nanny
- Nursery Administrator
- Nursery Practitioner
- Nursery Manager
- Childcare: Caring for a Child/Children- Level 1 Diploma (CACHE)
- Health and Social Care Skills- Level 1 Diploma
- Introduction to an Early Years Setting- CACHE Level 1
- Early Years Practitioner- Level 2 Diploma
- Health and Social Care Skills- Level 2 Certificate
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools- Level 2 Certificate (CACHE)
- Childcare & Education- Level 3 Certificate (CACHE)
- Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)- Level 3 Diploma (CACHE)
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools- Level 3 Certificate (CACHE)