Art and Design
Our art and design study programmes are specifically designed to offer pathways that you are interested in and that suits your creative talents.
We offer fully equipped studios for printmaking, painting, photography, fashion, textiles, computer graphics, mixed media design and sculpture. We have excellent links with London-based arts organisations, providing invaluable experience as well as a showcase for students work.
Our courses lead to careers...
As part of your course you will explore a variety of skills development in both 2D and 3D. You will develop your drawing, painting, print, illustration, textiles, constructing garments and sculpture skills within practical assignment briefs. Towards the end of the year you will develop these skills into your own chosen path and the work you create will be exhibited in and outside college, including your final exhibition. Many of our staff combine teaching with successful careers as practising artists, designers, fashion illustrators and photographers. This brings you valuable insight into the creative industry and contemporary themes.
Future careers can include:
• Fashion Designer
• Graphic Designer
• Product Designer
- Art and Design- Level 2 Diploma (UAL)
- Creative Media Production and Technology- Level 2 Diploma (UAL)
- Art and Design- Level 3 Extended Diploma (UAL)
- Art and Design Foundation Studies (Design Pathway)- Level 3 Diploma (UAL)
- Fashion and Clothing- Level 3 Extended Diploma (UAL)
- Fine Art A Level
- Graphic Communication A Level
- History of Art: Critical and Contextual Studies A Level
- Textiles/Fashion A Level