London’s Leading College
Our vision is what the future looks like
Taken together, our mission and vision galvanise and bind those working within the college – staff, students and partners. They are not bland statements that sit framed on a wall, largely ignored: they are catalysts for action.
Our Strategic Plan [PDF] sets out how we will ensure our mission is delivered brilliantly every day across the organisation and how, by working together, we will achieve our vision.
Our vision drives us to be ever bolder and better for the benefit of our students.
What being London's leading college means
- Achieving more and better year-on-year because we create opportunities for growth, partnership and development.
- We are recognised and highly valued in our local community, in London and across the further education sector, and we are able to shape and influence policy and practice, because of the exceptional education and training we provide.
Top facts that make us London’s leading college
- 95% of our students are satisfied with teaching and learning
- We offer over 30 A Level subjects with a pass rate of 96.3%
- We have award-winning buildings and facilities
- Our £64 million building programme is the largest in the history of UK further education
- 1560 of our students progressed to Higher Education in last year
- We work with over 200 employers helping to deliver clear lines of sight to work for our students
- We have excellent partnerships with world class universities such as UCL and Cambridge
- We were the FIRST further education college in London to successfully undergo the new Review of College Higher Education by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- The College was identified by employees within the FE sector as having one of the BEST college reputations in the UK.