Careers Information, Advice and Guidance
At City and Islington College, we offer an impartial careers advice and guidance service via drop-ins, booked appointments, telephone and email. Our dedicated, friendly and helpful team can give you comprehensive and up-to-date careers information.
We have a yearly plan of careers and employability activities so that you can get the most from your time at City and Islington College. The services and activities are planned to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks of good careers guidance and we also take your feedback on services to continuously improve our service to you.
We can help you if you are:
- Unsure or confused about your career or course choices
- At risk of leaving your course early
- Worried that you will not succeed on your course
- Unsure whether you are on the right course
- Confused about your future choices and opportunities
Each of our centers offes a bespoke careers programme to help you find, and achieve, your career goals.