Information, Advice and Guidance - Level 2 Certificate
The duration and delivery of the course is flexible and will be discussed between you and your tutor with a timetable that fits around you
About the Course
This course has been designed to give you skills and knowledge in offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance, knowing what can be shared legally and professionally.
What Will I Study?
Topics covered can include:
- Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
- Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
- Exploring communication techniques
- How values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Interaction and interpersonal skills
- How information, advice or guidance can be explored
- How group interaction can be utilised
- Information management, including storage and retrieval
- Compliance with the law
What Can I Do After?
Upon successful completion of the course you will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, which can help you progress into further study in this area.
For more information please contact email@example.com.