T LEVELS

T Levels are new courses for post-16 students which can be taken after your GCSEs.

One T Level is equivalent to three A levels.

With a T Level, you get classroom experience, practical learning, and an industry placement. T levels are ideal if you know which vocational career you want to follow, because it gives you the practical skills and experience you need to get a job in your chosen area.

The main difference between A Levels and T Levels is that if you take a T level, you spend 20% of your time (approximately 315 hours, or a minimum of 45 days) on an industry placement. The rest of the time (80%), is spent in the classroom.

Each T level consists of these components:

  • Maths, English, and Digital functional skills 
  • An industry work placement of 315+ hours
  • A technical qualification (TQ) which constists of core skills in the subject area, and occupational specialist skills specific to your chosen area
  • Enrichment activities
  • Any other occupational requirements such as membership to professional bodies if required to enter employment

T Levels are worth UCAS points, so you can also opt to continue to university on completion.

Find out more about T Levels here.

COURSES
FILTER BY:
Suitable For:
Digital Production, Design and Development - Digital - T level
School Leavers (16-18)
Centre for Business, Arts and Technology, Camden Road
Full Time
Start Date: 4 September 2023
Duration: 2 Years
FIND OUT MORE ADD TO COURSE BASKET
Digital Support Services - Digital Support - T level
School Leavers (16-18)
Centre for Business, Arts and Technology, Camden Road
Full Time
Start Date: 4 September 2023
Duration: 2 Years
FIND OUT MORE ADD TO COURSE BASKET
Early Years Educator - Education and Childcare - T Level
School Leavers (16-18)
Centre for Business, Arts and Technology, Camden Road
Full Time
Start Date: 5 September 2023
Duration: 2 Years
FIND OUT MORE ADD TO COURSE BASKET
Laboratory Sciences - Health and Science - T Level
School Leavers (16-18)
Centre for Applied Sciences, Angel
Full Time
Start Date: 4 September 2023
Duration: 2 Years
FIND OUT MORE ADD TO COURSE BASKET
OUR CENTRES
Centre for Business, Arts
and Technology
444 Camden Road
N7 0SP
Map & Information
Sixth Form College
Angel
283-309 Goswell Road
EC1V 7LA
Map & Information
Centre for Lifelong Learning
28-42 Blackstock Road
Finsbury Park
N4 2DG
Map & Information
Centre for Applied Sciences
Angel
311-321 Goswell Road
EC1V 7DD
Map & Information
GET IN TOUCH
020 7700 9200
ajax-loader