Leadership and Management ILM Level 3 Award
About the course
These qualifications are ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures
Good standard of English and maths at least to Level 2 or a GCSE grade 4 or above.
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
Benefits for employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get these qualifications, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities. The qualifications are made up of a wide range of units covering core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate – plus skills in communication, team leadership, change, innovation and managing people and relationships.
Various forms of assessment will be used throughout the course. Majority will be course work based, but there will be presentations, group work, quizzes that will all form part of your assessments.
Leadership and Management ILM Level 5 Certificate