It’s really easy to apply online for most courses at City and Islington College – simply follow the step-by-step guide here:
1. Find the course you’d like to study using the online course search and click ‘Apply Now (Add to Basket)’ on the course you’ve chosen – you can add as many courses as you want to apply for by repeating this step
2. When you’ve finished adding, click the shopping basket icon in the top right hand screen and check which courses are in your basket
3. If you’re happy with your selections, click ‘Apply Now’
4. You’ll be taken to our ‘Online Applications’ portal – if you’ve not registered with us (or Westminster Kingsway College) you will need to click ‘Register’
5. Follow the registration steps and then progress to complete your application
We will get back to you with further information and an interview date. If you cannot attend you interview please call us as soon as possible.
If you’re aged 16-18, we will ask for a reference from your school – please make sure you get your teacher to do this for you.
If you are successful at interview you will be offered a place at the college, subject to evidence of your exam results, receipt of a good reference and any other relevant entry criteria.
Once you have received an offer and accepted it, we will invite you in for enrolment.
If you are applying for a Higher Education course such as
You can apply online through UCAS using the button on the course page. To apply through UCAS for 2019 entry, you will be required to pay £13 for one choice and £24 for more than one choice.
If you are applying from outside of the UK/EU/EEA or Switzerland, you can apply directly to us online.
Once you have applied, we will ask you for:
– A copy of your passport (and visa if you are in the UK already)
– IELTS (Academic) for UKVI Test Report (if you have already gained)
– Photocopies of other relevant qualifications
If you have existing qualifications from a country outside the UK and you are not sure which course or level is right for you please contact our international office. We can check your certificates and recommend the most appropriate level and qualification for you.
To apply for our ESOL, English and Maths courses you can complete a registration form on the course page.
We will invite you to visit the college for a test and interview to help us to suggest the best way to help you to improve your skills.