Higher Education Accommodation

The Arcade Student Accommodation London

For students on courses awarded by London Metropolitan University

London Metropolitan University does not own or manage its own accommodation, but can recommend a number of privately owned halls of residence.

For students on courses awarded by City University London

City University London can offer accommodation to students on the following courses:

  • Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Biomedical Engineering - Foundation

Please note that if you are offered and accept accommodation during the first year of the course, the university cannot provide you with accommodation for subsequent years.

Link to Higher Education Frequently Asked Questions


Have a question about our HE courses? Get them answered here.

Link to HE financial support

HE financial support

Help is available when it comes to funding your studies. Find out more here!

Chat Now

Chat Now

* indicates required
/ / ( dd / mm / yyyy )
Please tick here to confirm we can contact you