ABOUT THE COURSE
Course code: L900 - Institution code: C65
This course has been designed to develop you as a professional, self-reflecting individual, able to meet the demands of employers in the social and community work sector and adapt to a constantly changing world.
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
- Law, Policy and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care
- Demonstrating Professional Principles and Values in Health and Social Care
- Supporting the Individual Journey through Integrated Health and Social Care
- Fundamentals of Evidence-based Practice (Pearson-set Project)
- Developing Operational Management Skills for Healthcare Practice
- Effective Reporting and Record-keeping in Health and Social Care Services
- Supporting Individuals with Specific Needs
- Innovation and Improvement through Action Research (Pearson-set Project)
- Reflective Approaches in Implementing Person-centred Practice
- Managing Quality in Care Environments
- Facilitating Change in Healthcare Environments
- Human Resource Management for Healthcare
- Care Planning Processes in Healthcare Practice
- Team and Individual Leadership: Coaching and Mentoring Others
WHAT WILL I NEED?
You will need:
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or an A Level in a related subject with GCSEs at grade 4 or above
All applicants must have an interview and assessment to confirm that the course is suitable for them.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Assessment is by coursework, work placement and final research project.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
£6,000 per year
In addition to the annual tuition fees, there may be additional costs associated with your programme including:
- Ad hoc day trips/excursions e.g. visits to employers or exhibitions. Students may incur additional travel costs and on some occasions, entrance fees