Accounting and Bookkeeping
Are you interested in a career in accounting or bookkeeping?
Our study programmes will help you develop practical accounting and finance skills for a range of related careers.
Our courses lead to careers...
Our qualifications are mainly accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), providing a strong understanding of the professional services sector and a route into employment, Higher Education or a higher level apprenticeship.
As part of your study programme, you will gain valuable work experience through a work placement and will also have the opportunity to participate in the College’s extra-curricular programme.
Future careers can include:
- AAT Accounting and Business Skills for ESOL Learners- Level 1 Access Award
- AAT Accounting and Payroll Introduction and Bookkeeping- Level 1 Access Award
- AAT Accounting and Payroll Introduction: IAB Payroll- Level 1 Access Award
- AAT Accounting and Payroll Introduction: Using Accounting Software- Level 1 Access Award
- AAT Accounting- Level 4 Professional Diploma