Enrolment is the process that allows you to register and officially become a student of CANDI. Enrolment for courses starting in September is still taking place.

If you’ve already applied to study at CANDI, please make you sure you login to the Applicant Portal and enter all required information before you come and enrol. If you’ve already enrolled, find out more about your first day and other induction information on our Starting College page.

In order to enrol at CANDI, you will need to bring certain documents to ensure you are able to study with us, such as your residency and income documents, as well as exam results and prior qualification certificates. If you have an overseas qualification, we can translate this for you. 

You will need to show you have 3 years residency in the EU and the UK prior to the start date of your course.
If you are an adult student (aged 19 or older) we will also need to check further documents, depending on the course you are planning to enrol on.
Please note: We are unable to sponsor students for a Student Route Visa (previously known as a Tier 4 General Student Visa) for 2022/23.

We will need to see evidence of your residency status in the UK along with proof of benefits and if you are working proof of your income.  Please see the documents we can accept in the following paragraphs: Residency Documents and Evidence of Benefits or Low Wage.  If you don’t have these documents, please contact us to discuss.

Here you will find all of the information about residency and income documents:

Centre for Business, Arts
and Technology
444 Camden Road
N7 0SP
Map & Information
Sixth Form College
283-309 Goswell Road
Map & Information
Centre for Lifelong Learning
28-42 Blackstock Road
Finsbury Park
N4 2DG
Map & Information
Centre for Applied Sciences
311-321 Goswell Road
Map & Information
020 7700 9200