We offer a comprehensive range of enterprise courses to provide our students with the skills required to meet the needs of industry and have successful careers.
Whether you’re interested in running a small or medium size business or are passionate about working in this sector, our courses cover important areas such as digital marketing, financial planning, management and research.
Our courses lead to careers...
We provide a range of opportunities to work with both local and national businesses, developing your business and enterprise skills.
Through lectures, case studies, work-based projects and guest speakers, the study programmes focuses on preparing you for employment. Practical assignments and projects also provide an insight into areas such as marketing, finance, personal development, the business internet, customer service and management.
Working in our purpose built Business and Enterprise Hub you will develop valuable employability and interpersonal skills, including communication, leadership, and strategic thinking, enabling you to progress to either university or employment.
Future careers can include:
• Administrative Professional
• Financial Manager
• Finance Project Manager
• Public Relations Professional
- Accounting & Finance – Professional Services – Level 2 Study Programme
- IT Users- BTEC Level 1 Diploma
- Accounting & Finance – Professional Services – Level 3 Study Programme
- Business – NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business
- Business- Level 3 Extended Diploma (NQF)
- Leadership and Management ILM Level 3 Award
- Leadership and Management ILM Level 3 Certificate