Centre for Business, Arts and Technology
Welcome to the Centre for Business, Arts and Technology which offers some of the best modern music and media equipment in London.
What We Offer
At our Centre, based on Camden Road, Islington, we will help you achieve your ambitions, increase your life chances and place your voice at the Centre of everything we do. You can expect high standards of teaching and tutorial support to help you achieve your learning goals. You can also access careers advice and personal support when you need it.
As part of your studies you will get the opportunity to take part in exciting projects, such as our End of Year Shows and Alternative Fashion Week.
Read Stephanie Ware's story to see the bold ambitions that can be achieved at this centre.
How to find us
Underground: Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line)
Buses: 4, 19, 29, 43, 91, 153, 253, 254, 259, 271, 279, 393
Access: Ramped access to the building, on-site disabled car park and disabled access to all floors.
- The centre was built in 2006
- Last year 324 students from the Centre progressed to higher education, progressing to universities such as King’s College London and the University of Westminster.
- The centre delivers over 45 student exhibitions and performances throughout the year
See more key facts about the College.
- 150-seat capacity theatre
- Music recording and photography studios
- HE Hub, an area designed specifically for delivering our Foundation Degrees
- Apple Mac computer suites
- The centre has its own radio station where students have the opportunity to present their own shows
- A café and indoor and outdoor recreational areas where you can enjoy your breaks.
We believe in a work-life balance for our students and provide opportunities for you to take part in a range of extra-curricular activities, trips and visits to make time at the College productive, enjoyable and fun.