How to apply as an International student

Students applying for courses at City and Islington College

It's easy to apply to City and Islington College

If you are an International student it's easy to apply! Just follow these three simple steps.

  1. Download the International Application Form [PDF].
  2. Complete and return the form to us by email: or post to: 
    International Office, City and Islington College, Marlborough Building, 383 Holloway Road, London N7 0RN, UK.
  3. We will contact you to arrange an interview.

See our how to apply guide [PDF] for more information or contact us


Visas and immigration

If you're not a national of the UK, EU or EEA, and don't already hold a UK visa, you'll need a study visa. Find out more.

Link to courses for international students


From accredited English Language courses to Access to University courses, an international course can be a life-changing opportunity.