Leadership and Management ILM Level 3 Certificate
About the course
The Level 3 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management are designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
A good standard of maths and English (at least to level 2 or GCSE grade C/4) plus experience in a management post.
Benefits for individuals
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation
Benefits for employers
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – these qualifications are designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
Various forms of assessment will be completed throughout the course, majority will be course work, but please expect to complete presentations, quizzes, peer reviews, reports and essays and mock constrained assessments.
All full-time courses are FREE to UK and EU residents aged 16-18 on 31 August in their first year of study.
If you are aged 19+ and looking to study a Level 3 or above course, you may be eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover your course fees.