CMI Management and Leadership Diploma Level 5
About the course
This course is aimed at practising managers and is designed to meet the needs of middle-managers wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop their career by acquiring advanced core management skills.
- You will need to be aged 19 or over
- First Line Management Level 3 CMI Diploma
- You will preferably be working at an appropriate management level to ensure full benefit from your studies
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Information based decision making
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Marketing planning
- Human resource development
The course concentrates on the practical application of management theory and principles in the context of the developing middle manager, thus providing a foundation for continuing professional and personal development in management. The qualification consists of core units and optional units.
Assessment is by course work and assignments, which are both internally and externally assessed.
Strategic Management and Leadership Level 7 CMI Diploma.