CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resources Practice (QCF)
About the course
Whether you're starting out or are more experienced, CIPD qualifications are a great way to develop your professional knowledge and advance your career in HR. The CIPD Level 3 qualification is perfect if you want to acquire a wide range of relevant practical skills in either Human Resources (HR) or Learning and Development (L&D). This qualification is designed to support your career development in either HR or L&D by providing a foundation for you to build on and introducing you to the knowledge and capabilities needed by today¿s professionals.
There are no specified entry requirements. However, individuals need to be satisfied of their ability to study in English at Level 3.
The CIPD Diploma in Human Resources Practice (QCF) qualification is a total of 37 credits (three core units of 10 credits in total and 27 credits taken from optional units).
- Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner (4DEP)
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources (3HRC)
- Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information (3RAI)
- Resourcing Talent (3RTO)
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment relations (3MER)
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (3PRM)
- Contributing to the Process of Job Analysis (3CJA)
- Supporting Change Within Organisations (3SCO)
- Identifying Learning and Development Needs (3LDN)
- Designing Learning and Development Activities (3DES)
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities (3DEL)
- Evaluating Learning and development Activities (3ELD)
- Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring (3LCM)
- The assessments are completed via a combination of methods set by CIPD.
Examples of the typical job roles these qualifications can help you enter or progress in include HR Assistant, Learning and Development Administrator, HR Coordinator and Trainer.
You can also progress onto the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Level Qualifications, e.g. the Level 5 Diploma in Human Resources.