Centre for Business Arts and Technology
How can I enrol on to this course?
Centre for Business Arts and Technology, 444 Camden Road, N7 0SP
The following courses are available for enrolment:
- BTEC Diploma in Business Administration L1
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma Business (Events Management)
- HNC in Business Management Yr1
- Foundation Degree in Public Service Management
- Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals (QCF)
- Foundation in A&D Design Pathway Level 3
- Foundation in A&D Fine Art Pathway Level 3
- Foundation in A&D Textiles with Fashion Pathway Level 3
- Art and Design Level 2 Adult
- Art and Design Level 2
- Art and Design Level 2 Level 3
- Diploma in Vocational Studies
- Dance Level 3
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Creative Media Production (19+)
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Creative Media Production
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Creative Media Production (16-18)
Contact the relevant Curriculum Manager to discuss the course and arrange an interview:
- Business – Vik.Seeborun@candi.ac.uk
- Media Studies – email@example.com
- Art and Design – Marie.Bradley@candi.ac.uk
- ICT – Andrew.Allen@candi.ac.uk
Adult ESOL at CBAT: come to the general office a the Centre for Business Arts and Technology from the 9th September. Please bring your passport/ home office documents to make an appointment for an ESOL test and interview.
How to find us?
Location map - CBAT [PDF]
What should I expect at Late Enrolment?
You may be required to complete an assessment and be interviewed in order for us to ensure that the course you have applied for is at the right level for you. If applicable, you will need to pay the course fees.
Is there anything I need to bring with me when I come to Late Enrolment?
See more information about the documents you need to bring with you.