Art, Design and Fashion
Do you dream of designing clothes to rival Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood? Do you dream of seeing your sculptures or paintings in the Louvre? If you have a passion for fashion or art and design, City and Islington College have a wide range of courses, validated by University for the Arts London, that can help you turn your dreams into reality.
Find out more by selecting a course from the options below!
Art and Design courses
- Art, Design and Media - UAL Level 1 Diploma
- Creative Art and Media - Skillsbase BTEC Level 1 Certificate
- Art and Design - UAL Level 2 Diploma
- Creative Media Production & Technology Marketing UAL Level 2 Diploma
- Art and Design - UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Fashion and Clothing - UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Fine Art Pathway UAL Foundation Diploma
- Art and Design Foundation Studies (Design Pathway) - UAL Level 3 Diploma
- Textiles with Fashion Pathway UAL Foundation Diploma
Fashion, Art and Design courses
Our courses in Art and Design and Fashion give you experience across a range of design disciplines, including digital.
Many of our courses are validated by University for the Arts London (UAL), ranked sixth in the world for art and design according to the QS World University Rankings®.
Centre for Business, Arts and Technology
Based on Camden Road, Holloway, this is the College’s largest centre offering a range of courses for all ages from media, to fashion to foundation degrees.
Why choose CANDI
Considering enroling with us this summer? Find out what makes us the right choice.
How to apply
Applying for a course with us couldn't be easier, just click the 'Add to basket' button and fill out your details. Find out more here.