How to enrol
If you've already applied for a course
Once you've applied to study with us and have been successful with an offer of a place, you'll receive a letter telling you when and where to come to enrol. This usually happens two months before the start of your course.
If you haven't received your letter, can't find it or have missed your appointment, contact the Course Information Team on 020 7700 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't applied for a course
For most of our courses starting in September, you'll need to apply before June. If you haven't applied by June, you'll need to come and enrol in person at the Centre where your chosen course is run. Come to one of our enrolment sessions and our staff will help you choose a course that suits you.
Upcoming enrolment sessions
Where: At the Centre where your chosen course is run
What course: Find out what courses we offer and where they're run.
What to bring with you: Don't forget to bring everything you need - see the section below.
Enrolment sessions also take place in December and January for courses starting in the New Year (dates will be announced).
What you need to bring with you for enrolment
All applicants need to bring
- Evidence of your nationality and immigration status, e.g
- If you are a UK national your passport
- If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national your passport or national ID card
- If you are a non–UK/EU/EEA/Swiss national your passport and evidence of your immigration status, e.g. visa vignette in passport, Biometric Residence Permit
- If you are applying for an ESOL course, you must bring your passport.
- Qualifications taken to date (including those graded as U)
- Your National Insurance number
- You may be required to pay fees for the cost of course materials or a DBS check (A DBS check will be required for courses such as Child Care, Health and Social Care or Education)
If you are aged 16–18 please also bring
- Your completed Financial Support application form and evidence, if you intend to apply for a bursary
- Original certificates for all of your exams/qualifications taken to date (including those graded as U) and 3 sets of photocopies of your exam certificates
If you are aged 19 or over please also bring
- Original evidence (no more than 6 months old on the start date of the course) that you are in receipt of State Benefit(s)* or if you are an unwaged dependant of someone in receipt of State Benefit(s)*
- Payment for fees where applicable
- You may be required to pay exam fees, if applicable, at enrolment
- If you are assessed to be a full fee payer, you will be required to pay the first instalment of the course fees
- Your bank details (for Direct Debit instalments)
- Sponsorship letter if you are being sponsored by an employer
- Confirmation of your application to the Student Loans Company for an Advanced Learning Loan (for Learners aged 19+ enrolling on courses at Levels 3 to 6)
See our Apply and Enrol FAQs for more information.
For Higher Education courses
If you've accepted your offer to study with us, you'll be sent a letter telling you when and where to come to enrol.
If you haven't received your letter, can't find it or have missed your appointment, contact the Course Information Team on 020 7700 9200 or email email@example.com.
Missed the UCAS application deadline?
Don't have any offers? Don't worry, you could still get a place with us through Clearing.
For ESOL, and English and Maths courses for adults
For ESOL courses, you'll need to bring your passport with you to book your assessment.
Finsbury Park Centre - for all courses including ESOL
Centre for Lifelong Learning, 28-42 Blackstock Road, Finsbury Park, N4 2DG - how to find us
- Monday to Thursday 9am-7pm
- Friday 9am-3pm
Camden Road Centre - for ESOL courses only
Centre for Business, Arts and Technology, 444 Camden Road, N7 0SP - how to find us
For International students
If you're a national of a country outside the UK/EU/EEA you'll probably be considered an international student.
If you've applied to study with us and received an offer of a place, you'll be sent a letter telling you when and where to come to enrol.
If you haven't received your letter, can't find it or have missed your appointment, contact our International Office on 020 7700 9252 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrolment dates and times
Enrolment has started, but there's still time to come and enrol. See specific dates and times for each Centre here.
Download enrolment form
Speed things up on the day by printing out and completing the Enrolment Form 2016-17 before you come.
The College has five diverse centres in North London that make up one College. Find out what makes them unique.
Most of our courses are free, and if not we can help you get a government loan. Don't let finances stop you learning.