Policies and key documents
Equality and Diversity Policy
In line with the introduction of the Equality Act 2010, the College has created:
- Single Equalities Scheme [PDF] a document designed to reflect the overall equalities strategy for the next 3 years for the college
- Equality Action Plans [PDF] to provide the detail on how the college would fulfil its 'public duty' in respect of the 7 strands of diversity for the next 3 years
- Introduced a Equality and Diversity Policy [PDF]
Please contact Dennis Francis on 020 7700 9294 if you wish to see any of our Equality Impact Assessments or require further details on the above information.
The following policy documents are also available to download:
- Admissions Policy 2015-16 [PDF]
- Admissions Statement 2015-16 [PDF]
- Fees Policy [PDF]
- Sub-Contracting Fees 2016-17 [PDF]
- Learning and Behaviour Policy 2018-19 [PDF]
- Complaints Policy and Procedure 2018-19 [PDF]
- HE Academic Regulations 2017-18 [PDF]
- HE Student Terms and Conditions 2017-18 Entry [PDF]
Other key documents
What our students say
Each year we run a student survey to find out about how our students feel about life and studying at the College. Read the results here.
Meet our staff
Read some fascinating interviews with staff working in City and Islington's five centres and find out what it is really like to work here.